2013 Preseason College Football Rankings – My Top 10
I love football and cannot ever get enough of it. Even though the season is more than half a year away, it’s so much fun to look ahead and see which teams have a chance to hoist the last BCS National Championship trophy before we finally get the playoff we have all been wanting. Now that the frenzy of National Signing Day is behind us, we can look ahead. We still have to go through spring practice, injuries, and some schools will add a Juco player here or there in the summer (though most are never that impactful). However, the roster for every college football team is essentially set at this time. The big question will be, is this the year the SEC finally gets dethroned? Take a look at my Top 10 Preseason College Football Rankings and let me know your reactions.
- Alabama: How could you not put them here?
- Ohio State: Braxton Miller is the best player in the Big Ten, second year under Urban Meyer, and a weak conference schedule.
- Oregon: A new coaching staff won’t slow this team down. They will play fast and always have.
- Stanford: Returns 10 starters on defense.
- South Carolina: Two words- Jadeveon Clowney.
- Texas A&M: Johnny Football will make up for big losses up front.
- Clemson: Taj Boyd and Sammy Watkins give them a great one-two punch in the ACC.
- Georgia: Aaron Murray and the running game will be strong, but Dogs’ defense loses some teeth.
- Florida: Need to be more consistent on offense, but that defense will be great.
- Louisville: Terry Bridgewater is a legit Heisman candidate.