5. Too often, the winner really isn’t a great player, or a particularly good guy
The list of winners includes a serial murderer and an avowed cheater, a quarterback whose father conducted an auction for his recruitment, a counterfeiter and an accused rapist. Last year’s winner went on a rampage of debauchery and self-indulgent behavior, made a tour of the country making an ass of himself, signing autographs for a memorabilia dealer (allegedly). Most of the winners have been busts in the NFL. A couple wound up selling their trophy.
Volunteer Position Openings:
- Basketball Writer: Do you know the game and love to think about the upcoming season for our beloved Ducks? Write about them! It's fun doing homework on a winner!
- Assistant Football Analyst: Love college football and enjoy watching it for hours? We need associates to view games and find the techniques/teaching points we identify for them in advance. You will be recognized in publications, and could have the opportunity to move to full Analyst.
- College Football Analyst: We are looking for Coaches, or retired coaches to help create analysis videos (we do the video part) that will be viewed by thousands, and will help young football players as well as fans understand the game much better. The national recognition will help your resume' as well as make an impact upon the game we all dearly love.
- Video Specialist: We are looking for help in the Eugene/Springfield area to assist with the shooting and editing of analysis videos.
- All Positions: Send a resume' with full contact information and any writing samples you have to email@example.com Again, these are volunteer positions donating five hours a week each.