Three Oregon commits made it official today by signing letters of intent to play for UO. December 18th is the first day junior college players can sign, and CB Dominique Harrison, defensive end Tua Talia and offensive guard Haniteli Lousi all followed on their verbal pledges by faxing in their letters to the Oregon football office.
With cornerbacks Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and Terrance Mitchell contemplating a move to the NFL, Harrison is a vital addition at defensive back, a fast, physical cover guy who runs a 4.4 40. As a freshman he led the nation in interceptions and was Bay Valley Conference Defensive Player of the Year as a sophomore.
Primo jucos: With the official signings today by junior college stars CB Dominique Harrison, DE Tua Talia and OL Haniteli Lousi, the 2014 Oregon recruiting class adds strength and depth at three key positions (Harrison right, rivals.com photo).
Volunteer Position Openings:
- Basketball Writer: Do you know the game and love to think about the upcoming season for our beloved Ducks? Write about them! It's fun doing homework on a winner!
- Assistant Football Analyst: Love college football and enjoy watching it for hours? We need associates to view games and find the techniques/teaching points we identify for them in advance. You will be recognized in publications, and could have the opportunity to move to full Analyst.
- College Football Analyst: We are looking for Coaches, or retired coaches to help create analysis videos (we do the video part) that will be viewed by thousands, and will help young football players as well as fans understand the game much better. The national recognition will help your resume' as well as make an impact upon the game we all dearly love.
- Video Specialist: We are looking for help in the Eugene/Springfield area to assist with the shooting and editing of analysis videos.
- All Positions: Send a resume' with full contact information and any writing samples you have to email@example.com Again, these are volunteer positions donating five hours a week each.