Oregon’s reach into the deep south gained even more momentum with a recent development coming by way of defensive end Arden Key (4-Star/Atlanta, GA). While previously committed to South Carolina, Key opted to open his recruitment and tabbed the Ducks as his team of choice heading into the summer.
“Oregon offers the best opportunity for me and my family,” said the 6-foot-6, 215 lb., Key.
A lanky-built defensive-minded prep, Key uses a blazing first step to gain quick advantages over larger opponents. Once in the backfield, Key’s lateral speed and ability to track down ball carriers will serve him well at the collegiate level where We, The Oregon Faithful, will recognize a young Dion Jordan in the making.
Key plans to officially announce his decision at the 2015 U.S. Army All-American Bowl, stay tuned!
“Oregon said I will have an offer,” said the 6-foot-2, 195 lb. Waller.
With so many variables in place including recently renewed interest from Kyler Murray (4-Star/Allen, TX/Rivals100), headman Mark Helfrich and offensive coordinator Scott Frost will be in a calculated rush to bring clarity to an ever-intriguing carousel of options. The muddy water may soon clear, as Murray plans to announce his decision at the end of the month, no doubt setting the course of Waller’s recruitment in a more focused direction.
Top photo by Kevin Cline
Volunteer Position Openings:
- Basketball Writer: Do you know the game and love to think about the upcoming season for our beloved Ducks? Write about them! It's fun doing homework on a winner!
- Assistant Football Analyst: Love college football and enjoy watching it for hours? We need associates to view games and find the techniques/teaching points we identify for them in advance. You will be recognized in publications, and could have the opportunity to move to full Analyst.
- College Football Analyst: We are looking for Coaches, or retired coaches to help create analysis videos (we do the video part) that will be viewed by thousands, and will help young football players as well as fans understand the game much better. The national recognition will help your resume' as well as make an impact upon the game we all dearly love.
- Video Specialist: We are looking for help in the Eugene/Springfield area to assist with the shooting and editing of analysis videos.
- All Positions: Send a resume' with full contact information and any writing samples you have to firstname.lastname@example.org Again, these are volunteer positions donating five hours a week each.