Boys and girls, fall camp has begun in the world of college football. This starts the official countdown until footballs are kicked off of tees and soccer is kicked back to Telemundo.
We are here to bring you predictions for the upcoming season that you can take to the bank. Amaze friends and co-workers alike with this inside information. Be the go-to guy in your circle of friends. Trust me. You heard it here first. This is how the upcoming season will transpire.
1. Florida State Seminoles: It doesn’t take a soothsayer to know what is going to happen in Tallahassee. Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston is going to go on a crime spree. First it was crab legs. Next it will be lobster. Finally Winston will go after something really big in the world of seafood.
He will be left in disgrace. FSU’s National Championship will be stripped from them and ESPN will declare the entire SEC to be champions in perpetuity.
2. USC: It will start with something little. Maybe there will be graffiti on the walls of Heritage Hall. Perhaps the team bus will suffer a series of mechanical failures. Then the problems will ramp up a bit. Jerseys will be found in tatters on the floor at halftime of the opener. For a while no one will have any idea what is going on or who is responsible. Then the culprit will be brought to justice.
3. Ohio State: theohiostateuniversity.wtf will come under scrutiny when the NCAA decides to crack down on unctuous bast***s.
4. University of Florida: The city of Gainesville and the entirety of Gator Nation will rejoice when it is discovered that Tim Tebow has 14 years of eligibility remaining. When asked how this could be possible, the erstwhile NFL place kick holder pointed to the sky … and levitated forthwith.
5. Purdue: “Now what has poor Purdue done?” you may ask. To which I answer, “I don’t make the news. I just report it.” The West Lafayette, Indiana, chapter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving marched on the campus of Purdue University this week. MADD demanded that the school end it’s mascot association with alcohol
And instead align itself with something more befitting the football team …
That’s all for this week. One of my students is here for his weekly lesson in prediction and prognostication.
Top photo by www.explain2012.com
- Managers are fascinating to me....these are people who like to organize others and get satisfaction from making things run smooth. They enjoy dealing with the mundane mistakes of associates and they find ways to communicate--and help them achieve their potential in that venture. I, Charles Fischer, of FishDuck.com do NOT have those skills and with 70 volunteers I need help from professional managers and those who wish to get experience in management. It is five hours a week to help with other volunteers. What is a curse to me, can be great fun for you! You could make a BIG impact upon the site and other Oregon fans; contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARE YOU A COACH who would like to share some of your knowledge with the fans and other coaches that come to FishDuck.com? Make an impact upon others as we all learn together this sport we all love. Consider being an advisor or guest writer on the site! Contact me at email@example.com
- Do you like to write? Want some experience sportswriting or wish to build your own article portfolio? Our articles are searched and found every day--even old ones! We have a few openings for writers who like to do the longer Featured Articles, and some slots for the Sports News Team that does shorter articles for our Oregon fan readership. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editors like to edit; they don't like to fuss around with the other stuff in running a site....they enjoy working with words and making articles better while mentoring young writers to improve their craft. Join us! A Duck who likes to edit is a Rare Bird that we value at FishDuck.com...contact me at email@example.com