Coach Levi Steier gave us an analysis of Zone Blocking that had been a regular article in our “FishWrap” in the past. It was such an extraordinary article that I placed it in our Offensive Tutorials in the “Directory” (tab at top of site) and tons of coaching sites found it. I was astounded to see the year end numbers and marvel at how the coach’s article made our top ten of all articles read on FishDuck.com for 2013 with an amazing 16,700 times!
It deserves to be it’s own “Fish Report” so that anyone who missed it can learn from it and increase their understanding of how the Oregon offense operates so well. Even if you’ve read it before . . . scan it again as you will learn something new! It is one of the best articles ever presented at FishDuck.com. Enjoy!
(Photo Courtesy of Valero Alamo Bowl)
Volunteer Position Openings:
- Basketball Writer: Do you know the game and love to think about the upcoming season for our beloved Ducks? Write about them! It's fun doing homework on a winner!
- Assistant Football Analyst: Love college football and enjoy watching it for hours? We need associates to view games and find the techniques/teaching points we identify for them in advance. You will be recognized in publications, and could have the opportunity to move to full Analyst.
- College Football Analyst: We are looking for Coaches, or retired coaches to help create analysis videos (we do the video part) that will be viewed by thousands, and will help young football players as well as fans understand the game much better. The national recognition will help your resume' as well as make an impact upon the game we all dearly love.
- Video Specialist: We are looking for help in the Eugene/Springfield area to assist with the shooting and editing of analysis videos.
- All Positions: Send a resume' with full contact information and any writing samples you have to email@example.com Again, these are volunteer positions donating five hours a week each.