Mr. Hondo Carpenter of the website SpartanNation.com contacted me for an interview about the upcoming Michigan State-Oregon football game on September 6th. This website has a network of television and radio stations it is associated with. There are improvements I can make, but considering I am not a radio professional — I thought it went well. My game plan is get interviewed out of state, while I learn this part of promoting the site so no one outside of FishDuck.com readers will hear the “early days” of doing interviews!
This was played this last week in numerous stations within their network that projected the interview into Indiana, Wisconsin and Ohio, as well as in Michigan. It was kinda fun!
I know there are some media professionals out there as readers, and if you have some advice to offer me … please email me — email@example.com — and let me know. THANKS.
Photo at top from the FishDuck.com instructional video “Oregon’s Bizarre Radar-Psycho-Times-Square Zone Blitz!”
Volunteer Position Openings:
- Basketball Writer: Do you know the game and love to think about the upcoming season for our beloved Ducks? Write about them! It's fun doing homework on a winner!
- Assistant Football Analyst: Love college football and enjoy watching it for hours? We need associates to view games and find the techniques/teaching points we identify for them in advance. You will be recognized in publications, and could have the opportunity to move to full Analyst.
- College Football Analyst: We are looking for Coaches, or retired coaches to help create analysis videos (we do the video part) that will be viewed by thousands, and will help young football players as well as fans understand the game much better. The national recognition will help your resume' as well as make an impact upon the game we all dearly love.
- Video Specialist: We are looking for help in the Eugene/Springfield area to assist with the shooting and editing of analysis videos.
- All Positions: Send a resume' with full contact information and any writing samples you have to firstname.lastname@example.org Again, these are volunteer positions donating five hours a week each.