8. After a score at a Duck football game you get to hug more than one person.
7. Fans may gripe often about escalating ticket costs for Duck football, but it’s still much less expensive than a divorce attorney.
6. No one at a Duck football game cares about my…height
5. Between whistles, foghorns, and calls there is a lot of blowing at a Duck football game.
4. Duck football has never, in recorded history, had a headache.
3. Though there are four periods in a Duck football game, no one has ever yelled at me because of them.
2. When De’Anthony Thomas scores, not just De’Anthony Thomas is happy about it.
But the number one reason why Duck football is better than sex is that, like today, when we have to wait for a night game, Duck Football can’t come soon enough!
Go Ducks! Spay the Cats!
Kim Hastings is a 1984 graduate of Northwest Christian College. He cut his journalistic teeth as sports editor of a paper in his home town of Fortuna, CA, and, later as a columnist for the Longview Daily News in Longview, WA.
He saw his first Oregon game in 1977 and never missed a home game from 1981 until a bout with pneumonia cut his streak short in 1997. He was one of the proud 3200 on a bitterly cold night in Shreveport, Louisiana in 1989 for the Independence Bowl, and continues to be big supporter of Oregon sports. He is an active participant on the various Oregon Ducks messageboards as “TacomaDuck.”
FishDuck Has New Off-Season Schedule and see the OUR BELOVED DUCKS Forum!
FishDuck articles will now be on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday only during the off-season, and then we will go back to seven days a week during the football season beginning in August.
We will have some occasional guest articles later in the week, but the hottest Oregon football information will be posted in the OBD forum!
The Our Beloved Ducks Forum (OBD) is where we we discuss the article above and many more topics, as it is so much easier in a message board format over there. At the free OBD forum we will be posting Oregon Sports article links, the daily Press Releases from the Athletic Department and the news coming out every day.
Be a part of the forum and stay caught up! When you wish to post there, do know that you are protected just as you were on FishDuck. Join us on the free forum right here!
Our 33 rules at the free OBD Forum can be summarized to this: 1) be polite and respectful, 2) keep it clean, and 3) no reference of any kind to politics. Easy-peasy!
OBD Forum members….we got your back. No Trolls Allowed!